Clearing moderate to heavy snow on medium driveways and pathways can be a breeze with a Briggs & Stratton 1530MDS Dual-Stage Snow Blower equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton 1450 Professional Series Engine. Other convenient features such as dual-trigger steering, for making easy turns, and heated hand grips, to keep hands warmer on cold winter days, will have you looking forward to the next snowfall.
- Can easily clear moderate areas with its 30-inch clearing width and 20-inch intake height.
- Specially designed to start strong and power through in the toughest winter conditions, the Briggs & Stratton 1450 Professional Series Engine offers uncompromised power and displacement to help you get the job done. Plus, oversized controls provide mitten-friendly operation.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Dual-Trigger Steering makes tight turns effortless. Simple pull a trigger to release the left or right wheel to help make tight turns.
- Free Hand Control offers one-handed operation of the snowblower, allowing you a free hand to rotate the chute, adjust the deflector or change the speed.
- Integrated LED headlight provides better visibility in low light.
- Heated hand grips with an on/off switch keep your hands warmer while clearing away the cold snow.
- A durable steel frame, chute and control panel and a notched steel auger can take on snow and ice with ease.
- Designed for snow applications, large 16? x 5? tires will provide you with superior traction.
Compliance and Restrictions