Tackle light to moderate snowfalls, including the tough and compacted end-of-driveway snow left behind by the snow plow, with a Briggs & Stratton 1022EX Single-Stage Snow Blower with SnowShredder Serrated Auger technology. Powered by a durable Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine with convenient push button electric start, this snow blower has easy-to-use features such as a remote chute rotation crank and quick-adjust deflector to help you tackle what Mother Nature has in store this winter.
- Can easily clear small to moderate areas with its 22-inch clearing width and 12.5-inch intake height.
- Clear heavy and wet snow down to the pavement with SnowShredder Serrated Auger Technology. Multiple serrated surfaces provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power.
- Specially designed to start strong and help you power through the toughest winter conditions, the Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine offers uncompromised power to help you get the job done.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Easily rotate the chute 200 degrees from left-to-right on-the-go with the remotely located chute rotation crank.
- Quick-adjust chute deflector allows you to easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle.
- The wear-resistant rubber edged auger cleans snow down to the pavement and helps propel the snow blower forward.
- Sturdy construction with a one-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Its compact size allows this snow blower to be more maneuverable and easier to control, plus it saves storage space in a garage or shed.
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov