Briggs & Stratton 1696847 22 in. Single Stage Snow Thrower With SnowShredderModel: bgsn1696847
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 1696847 22 in. Single Stage Snow Thrower With SnowShredder
- Can easily clear small to moderate areas with its 22-inch clearing width and 12.5-inch intake height.
- Clear heavy and wet snow down to the pavement with SnowShredder Serrated Auger Technology. Multiple serrated surfaces provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power.
- Specially designed to start strong and help you power through the toughest winter conditions, the Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine offers uncompromised power to help you get the job done.
- Push button electric starting makes for quick and easy starts down to 20 degrees below zero.
- Easily rotate the chute 200 degrees from left-to-right on-the-go with the remotely located chute rotation crank.
- Quick-adjust chute deflector allows you to easily change the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle.
- The wear-resistant rubber edged auger cleans snow down to the pavement and helps propel the snow blower forward.
- Sturdy construction with a one-piece auger housing with ball bearings provides extra long life.
- Its compact size allows this snow blower to be more maneuverable and easier to control, plus it saves storage space in a garage or shed.
The Briggs and Stratton I purchased was similar so I bought it.
Only used it once, but it worked great!! I’ll know more next winter if it stays consistent or not.