Designed to give you quiet confidence during power outages, the Q6500 QuietPower Series inverter generator is more than 60% quieter than standard generators and can deliver 6,500 starting watts of reliable home backup power. The inverter generator technology of the Q6500 supplies consistent power for essential home appliances, including sensitive electronics. Featuring a highly-efficient integrated engine/alternator, the Q6500 delivers up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load. With a design that’s 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators, moving and storing this portable generator is hassle-free.
- Quiet, portable inverter generator delivers 6,500 starting watts of reliable home backup power
- Highly-efficient 306cc Briggs & Stratton integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time at 25% load
- QuietPower Series inverter technology and a noise-reducing shell give you power that’s more than 60% quieter than standard generators
- Design is 45% more compact & 30% lighter than standard generators
- Power a wide variety of electronics & devices at the same time with (4) 120V-20A outlets, (2) USB outlets & (1) 120V-240V locking outlet
- A suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property.
- With an all-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected.
- Engine oil
- Quick startup/shutdown guide
- Operator's manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product