Briggs & Stratton 40531 12kW Auto Standby Generator with 200 Amp SED Symphony II Transfer SwitchBriggs & Stratton Model: bgsn40531
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Briggs & Stratton 40531 12kW Auto Standby Generator with 200 Amp SED Symphony II Transfer Switch
- Symphony II Power Management System balances the power needs of your home's electrical loads, including high-wattage items like air conditioning units, electric stoves and electric dryers, to give customers uninterrupted, whole-house power
- 200 Amp Whole House SED Symphony II Transfer Switch - 071068
Briggs and Stratton Portable Generator Limited Warranty
Briggs and Stratton Power Products Group, LLC will repair or replace, free of charge, any part(s) of the portable generator that is defective in material or workmanship or both. Transportation charges on product submitted for repair or replacement under this warranty must be borne by purchaser. This warranty is effective for the time periods and subject to the conditions stated below. For warranty service, find the nearest Authorized Service Dealer in the dealer locator map at BriggsandStratton.com.
THERE IS NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM PURCHASE, OR TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED. LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT EXCLUSION IS PERMITTED BY LAW. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.
- Consumer Use - 2 Years* (*2nd Year Parts Only)
- Commercial Use - 1 Years
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase by the retail consumer or commercial end user, and continues for the period of time stated above. "Consumer use" means personal residential household use by a retail consumer. "Commercial use" means all other uses, including use for commercial, income producing or rental purposes. Once equipment has experienced commercial use, it shall thereafter be considered as commercial use for purpose of this warranty.
NO WARRANTY REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY TO OBTAIN WARRANTY ON BRIGGS AND STRATTON PRODUCTS. SAVE YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE RECEIPT. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF THE INITIAL PURCHASE DATE AT THE TIME WARRANTY SERVICE IS REQUESTED, THE MANUFACTURING DATE OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
ABOUT YOUR WARRANTY
We welcome warranty repair and apologize to you for being inconvenienced. Any Authorized Service Dealer may perform warranty repairs. Most warranty repairs are handled routinely, but sometimes requests for warranty service may not be appropriate. For example, warranty service would not apply if equipment damage occurred because of misuse, lack of routine maintenance, shipping, handling, warehousing or improper installation, Similarly, the warranty is void if the manufacturing date or serial number on the portable generator has been removed or the equipment has been altered or modified. During warranty period, the Authorized Service Dealer, at it's option, will repair or replace any part that, upon examination, is found to be defective under normal use and service. This warranty will not cover the following:
- NORMAL WEAR: Outdoor Power Equipment, like all mechanical devices, needs periodic parts and service to perform well. This warranty does not cover repair when normal use has exhausted the life of a part or the equipment.
- INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE: This warranty does not apply to equipment or parts that have been subjected to improper or unauthorized installation or alteration and modification, misuse, negligence, accident, overloading, overspeeding, improper maintenance, repair or storage so as, in out judgement, to adversely affect its performance and reliability. This warranty also does not cover normal maintenance such as filters, adjustments, fuel system cleaning and obstruction (due to chemical, lime, dirt, and so forth).
- OTHER EXCLUSIONS: This warranty excludes wear items such as o-rings, filters, etc., or damage or malfunctions resulting from accidents, abuse, modifications, alterations, or improper servicing or freezing or chemical deterioration. Accessory parts, such as starting batteries, generator adapters cord sets and storage covers are excluded from the product warranty. This warranty excludes used, reconditioned and demonstration equipment and failures due to acts of God and other force majeure beyond the manufacturers control.
BRIGGS AND STRATTON POWER PRODUCTS GROUP, LLC JEFFERSON, WI, USA