The Campbell Hausfeld general-purpose, gravity-feed HVLP spray gun designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, including primers, enamels, lacquers, basecoat/clear coat systems and polyurethane/urethane top coats. Controls to adjust fluid flow, air flow and spray pattern make it easy to dial in the perfect settings for great results. The 600 mL gravity-feed canister makes cleanup easier and minimizes material waste. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Spray gun features low overspray and fin atomization; controls to adjust both fluid/air flow and spray pattern make dialing in the perfect settings easy
- 600 mL gravity feed design helps with easy clean up and minimizes the waste of material left. in the canister; polished aluminum housing also allows for easy clean up
- Ideal for most automotive painting, furniture painting and equipment painting. Can be used with lacquers, basecoat/clear coat systems and polyurethane/urethane top coats
- Requires 4.0 SCFM at 40 PSI. Canister capacity holds 20 ounces
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.