Welding Equipment Limited 5-3-1 Warranty
NEW Welding Equipment: The manufacturer warrants that it will repair, at no charge for parts or labor, the Welder, Welding Gun, or Cables, proven defective in material or workmanship, during the following time period(s) after date of original retail
- For 5 Years: The Welder Transformer and Rectifier
- For 3 Years: The Entire Welder (excluding clamps, welding gun, electrode holder, cables, or accessories packed with welder)
- For 1 Year: The Welding Clamps, MIG Gun, Electrode Holder, Accessories, and Welding Cables (as applicable)
RECONDITIONED Welding Equipment: From the date of purchase by the original purchaser as follows: 90 Day Limited Warranty.
WHO GIVES THIS WARRANTY (WARRANTOR):
The Scott Fetzer Company
100 Production Drive
Harrison, OH 45030
WHO RECEIVES THIS WARRANTY (PURCHASER): The original purchaser of the Campbell Hausfeld product.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY: Defects in material and workmanship which occur within the duration of the
warranty period. This warranty extends to the Welder, the Welders Transformer and Rectifier, Welding Gun or Electrode
Holder, and cables only.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY:
- Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN
DURATION TO THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. After this period, all risks of loss, from whatever reason, shall be on the
purchaser. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so above limitations may not apply
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT
FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE CAMPBELL HAUSFELD PRODUCT. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts, so above limitations may not apply to you.
- This warranty does not apply to any accessory items included with the product which are subject to wear from usage; the
repair or replacement of these items shall be at the expense of the owner. These MIG items include but are not limited to;
Contact Tips, Nozzles, Gun Liners, Drive Rollers, Felt Wire Cleaner. In addition, this warranty does not extend to any
damage caused by the untimely replacement or maintenance of any of the previously listed CONSUMABLE parts.
- Any failure that results from accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate products in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied with the product.
- Pre-delivery service, i.e. assembly and adjustment.
Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor’s option, products or components
which have failed within duration of the warranty period.
Responsibilities of purchaser under this warranty:
- Deliver or ship the Campbell Hausfeld product or component to Campbell Hausfeld. Freight costs, if any, must be borne by
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled
and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement
parts. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.