Compact, bunker-pocket-sized multipurpose tool fits the special needs of firefighting, emergency medical care and search and rescue personnel. Narrow jaw featuring hardened-steel cutting edges sheers through wire and cable. Handle-mounted pry bar/punch allows you to open windows and doors as well as break through safety glass. Built-in gas-line key fits standard safety valves. Spanner wrench handle end simplifies hooking up hoses to hydrants and engines.
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges cut hardened steel, wires and cables easily
- Spanner wrench tightens and loosens up to 5 in. hose couplings
- Pries open windows and doors
- Shuts off gas safety valves
- Aggressive Crosshatch pattern on jaws grips work tightly
- 10.5 in. Rescue Tool - 88