CST/berger 06-816 16 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Level Rod (Measurable in 10ths)CST/berger Model: cstn06-816
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
CST/berger 06-816 16 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Level Rod (Measurable in 10ths)
- CST's telescoping aluminum rods are made of a light and durable aluminum alloy
- The anodized sections are imprinted with special weather resistant and corrosion resistant inks
- Tight tolerances on extruded aluminum sections allow for smooth extension and prevent unnecessary clattering and sloppiness
- Rods are equipped with reliable and wear-resistant polycarbonate buttons that lock each section
- Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level
- 16 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Level Rod (Measurable in 10ths) - 06-816
Q & A :
CST/berger's liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the unit. Any attempt to repair the product by other than factory authorized personnel will void this warranty. Calibration, batteries and maintenance are the responsibility of the user. Where permitted by law, CST/berger is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond normal wear. This includes, but not limited to: dropped instruments (paint damaged; broken compensator wires; broken eyepiece and/or crosshairs), instruments that show signs of severe water damage, broken or bent hardware.
Agents of CST/berger cannot change this warranty. CST/berger is not responsible for damage resulting from wear, abuse, or alteration of this product. The user is expected to follow ALL operating instructions.
This warranty may provide you with additional rights that vary by state, province or nation.