Dewalt DCF896P2 20V MAX Tool Connect 1/2 in. Mid-Range Detent Pin Anvil Impact Wrench KitModel: dewndcf896p2
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCF896P2 20V MAX Tool Connect 1/2 in. Mid-Range Detent Pin Anvil Impact Wrench Kit
- 330 ft-lbs of max fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque to complete a wide variety of applications.
- Compact design of only 6.95 in. and 3.48 lbs allows access to tight spaces and reduces user fatigue.
- Precision Wrench allows user to set runoff speed in reverse helping to prevent fastener runoff. In forward, users can set pause before impact and auto shut off times to aide in fastening consistency.
- 3 fully customizable modes allow you to personalize your impact wrench through the Tool Connect app including setting: Speed, LED brightness and delay, Precision Wrench Control and Precision Tap Controls.
- Precision Tap automatically alternates the tool between forward and reverse allowing for easier and faster cutting of threads (vs. manual tapping).
- Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed models.
- Variable speed trigger helps provide speed control to the user.
- Through the Tool Connect app receive diagnostics on your impact wrench such as internal coin cell battery life, tool temperature, number of trigger pulls and how long the tool has been running.
- Track your tool utilizing the last seen feature which provides the street address of where your tool was last in range of a Tool Connect enabled device. Help prevent theft by setting the tool to disable when out of range and receiving out of range alerts.
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on fthe Tool Connect Inventory Manager Software, increasing accountabilty and reducing lost tools.
- 20V MAX Tool Connect 1/2 in. Mid-Range Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil Kit - DCF896P2
- Belt Clip
- (2) 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Batteries - DCB205
- Charger - DCB115
- Kit Bag
Dewalt Guaranteed Tough
Dewalt designs and optimizes professional workhorse solutions – tools, accessories and service – to ensure confidence for the toughest jobsite conditions
Use your 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery across multiple tools
Choose your Battery
Choose any 20V MAX Battery regardless of amp hour to run your tools
Our largest cordless platform continues to expand making 20V MAX a system you can build on