Dewalt DCR015 12V/20V MAX Cordless Worksite Radio and ChargerModel: dewndcr015
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DCR015 12V/20V MAX Cordless Worksite Radio and Charger
- 2 amp charger for 12V MAX and 20V MAX DeWALT battery packs allows for quick and convenient battery charging
- Runs off AC/DC and 12V MAX / 20V MAX DeWALT batteries to keep the power going all day long
- 2 AC power outlets work like pass through plugs and provides more versatility for jobsite power and integrated cord wrap offers convenience
- Auxiliary and USB ports allows for connection to CD, MP3, portable satellite receivers and other digital audio devises (Aux Cable Included)
- USB port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into a wall outlet
- Device storage box protects electronic devises from jobsite debris while plugged into Aux or USB ports
- Class D amplifier, woofers and tweeters provide full range of high and low sound for optimum sound quality
- 360 roll cage delivers maximum durability for the toughest jobsite conditions
- Easy-to-ready high visibility green back light LCD display and charging light bar
- 12V/20V MAX Cordless Worksite Radio and Charger - DCR015
Had trouble within the 2nd year of the stations sticking, dewalt paid the shipping and sent me a brand new one.
1 year ago
Q & A :
Hope this answers your question.
Ranger Home Improvement, LLC
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.