Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling StandModel: dewndwe7491rs
Product Features & specs :
Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts
- 32-1/2 in. of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- On-board storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife and push stick when not in use
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Features a 15 Amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2 in. Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 21-7/8 in. x 26-3/8 in. table provides superior material support
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand - DWE7491RS
- 10 in. 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- Rolling Stand
- Rip Fence
- Blade Guard Assembly
- 2x Blade Wrenches
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
It assembled without any problems not that I referred to the instructions but I did glance at them and they do need improvements. It took about an hour and 15 minutes (got a very bad back) because I had to take some sit down breaks. However..... changing the blade took 2 hours. Reason being the motor shaft had a indentation on the end of the shaft which I did not see and when the nut hit that point it came to a screeching halt. After a lot of lube and patience I finally got it off. The first 1/4" of the threaded motor shaft took a beating getting the nut off. I managed to clean the shaft and the nut up (thanks to dremel tools) and machinist file. But I did get the new blade on. I do however need to get the nut replaced. Squaring the saw and fence etc was very easy as when a product of this nature has a cheaply made table top they provided enough means to adjust the fence and blade with no problems. Since I'm not a cabinet maker anymore I just needed this to replace my SawStop saw for small projects. It had a great cast iron top which brings me to the top on this saws top.The right side has two belly points of .012. The left side it fine. But to sum it all up, I managed to set up the fence using a four foot piece of birch plywood and it was with .002" from end to end with about a half inch burn spot in the middle of one my test cuts, but there was a knot in the wood at that spot. The miter is fairly cheap but once again I managed to get that setup using the 5 cut method dead on. I just put a piece of birch plywood 3X9 on it and squared it up. So all in all, it's not a SawStop, but it works for what I need it for. I will call support on Monday and ask for a replacement nut and purchase a second just in case. Also I believe larger blade stabilizers are required. I will have to check if any are available.
Never for get anything bc its all always attached or integrated into the saw.
Love the bigger tires to get some the truck into work area !
Solid motor - I have ran a Dado Stack on this saw too !
Fence has Rack and pinion for quick accurate adjustments
Glad I bought it and think it's a good portable product for the money.
3 months ago
Q & A :
Dewalt DWE7491RS 10 in. 15 Amp Site-Pro Compact Jobsite Table Saw with Rolling Stand.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund - no questions asked.