Dremel GO-01 4V Max Screwdriver with Integrated Battery and USB ChargerModel: drlngo-01
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Dremel GO-01 4V Max Screwdriver with Integrated Battery and USB Charger
- 4V Max Lithium-Ion battery always ready for use
- USB charger - for fast and convenient charging
- Push and Go - starts with a simple push, intuitive to use
- Overdrive control - to avoid stripping the screw or splitting the material
- Superior torque - 360 RPM to drive screws 2X faster than comparable products in the market
- Reverse power mode, to drive and remove screws
- 4V Max Screwdriver - GO-01
- (7) Insert Bits: PH1, PH2, H5, R2, S6, T20, T25
- Micro USB-to-USB Cable Charger with USB outlet adapter
Now my suggestions would be to increase the magnetic hold so the tips can hold onto the screws better. Also, the tips that come with the screwdriver are great but the H5 tip isn't as important as an R1 tip. So either remove the H5 and replace it with R1 or just include the R1 tip as well. Other than that it is an amazing solidly built and well designed tool.
I like that it can be charged from a USB, but has a standard-outlet adapter. It charges fairly quickly and holds the charge for quite a while.
I also like the magnetic head for changing out bits. You don’t need to find the key for the chuck – just pull the old bit out and put in the new one. Easy peasy.
The one item I thought would be handy to include with this cordless screwdriver is some kind of flexible shaft tool. Right now, it just comes with several standard bits, but adding a flexible shaft for difficult-to-reach jobs would make it incredibly useful.
Bottom line: If you’re in need of a lightweight screwdriver, the Dremel cordless screwdriver is a solid choice.