Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They come in a variety of vibrant UV-stable colors that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Classic sinks also offer durability to take on tough kitchen tasks.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STAIN RESISTANT: Coordinate your sink color with your decor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain.
- IMPACT, HEAT & SCRATCH RESISTANT: Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535 degrees Fahrenheit.
- WHITE: A timeless classic that transcends style.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface; prevents the spreading of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-5/8 in.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36 in.
- Offset Double Bowl Undermount Sink (White) - ELGU250RWH0