Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Bosch's 3931B-SPB-RT wet/dry vacuum cleaner offers many innovative features designed with dust management in mind. The 3931B-SPB-RT features the Pulse-Clean Electromagnetic Filter Cleaning System which shakes the vacuums dual filter system in effort to maintain maximum suction power. The powerful motor produces 130 CFM and 248 millibar suction with a 100 in. water lift. For demanding jobs, the 3931B-SPB has built in motor protection with the incorporation of soft start technology and a short after-run cycle to clear debris. Optional accessories (Sold Separately) - Anti-static 35mm 5 meter locking hose, HEPA filters, 6-piece Vacuum Wand and Nozzle kit, among various other adapters.
- Two modes of operation include regular vacuum mode and Pulse-Clean mode for maximum vacuuming versatility
- Filtration System Standard filters capture 99.93% of particles 3.0 microns and larger
- 6 gallon tank has four collection options - plastic bag, paper bag, slurry bag and canister
- Bosch Exclusive Pulse-Clean Electromagnetic Filter shakes the dual filter cartridges to remove dust and maintain maximum suction power
- Water sensor and drain valve protect motor by automatically shutting down when water reaches maximum height
- Soft start and bypass cooling protect and extend the motor life
- After-run clears hose of remaining debris after shut-off
- Airsweep 6.6 Gallon Compact Wet/Dry Vacuum - 3931B-SPB-RT
- 35mm 9.85 ft. Locking Hose - VAC021
- (2) Polyester Filters - VAC012
- Paper Bag - VAC013
- Plastic Bag - VAC023