Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Operating at 15 amps and weighing just 13.2 lb., the CSW41-RT Worm Drive Construction Saw is a lightweight, high performance saw that doesn't compromise durability and power. Featuring a sturdy magnesium housing and die-cast magnesium footplate, the CSW41-RT offers true strength and a lifetime of reliable use for professionals. Five ball bearings provide added stability, strength and life to the motor and worm drive gears, and an advanced oil lubrication system helps to ensure longer gear life. The CSW41-RT's lightweight design reduces user fatigue during extended use, with a soft grip main handle to deliver unmatched comfort and control in a wide variety of applications such as concrete form-building, bridge building, framing, sheathing and deck building. A large bevel capacity of up to 53 degrees and a positive stop at 45 degrees, easy-to-access metal depth and bevel adjustment levers allow users to make quick modifications for multiple cuts and advanced projects. The CSW41-RT features an on-board multi-function wrench lets users to conveniently change blades, replace brushes and oil, adjust levers and remove the blade diamond knock out, along with a built in. saw hook that allows for convenient storage between cuts.
- Magnesium construction delivers a lighter weight saw to reduce user fatigue and increased comfort and control
- Built in. saw hook offers convenient tool storage between cuts
- On-board multi-function wrench for quick blade and brush lever adjustments and blade diamond knockout
- Anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
- High torque, all ball bearing 15 amp motor with worm drive gearing provides power for a variety of applications
- 15 Amp 7-1/4 in. Worm Drive Circular Saw - CSW41-RT