Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Bosch provides innovative professional power tools for the trade industry that meet the highest standards in speed, precision, and durability which helps achieve great work results. They provide visible quality from start to finish, whether you are sanding, grinding, or cutting. With a 6.5 amp motor, the Bosch DG490CE-RT Die Grinder provides the user with more power and versatility to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The expanded spindle allows the user to access hard to reach spaces and the new built-in electronics package allows for soft start and restart protection for increased tool performance and longevity.
- High-torque gear box provides more power for the toughest applications
- Variable-speed dial provides the ability to adjust speed for specialty applications
- Hardened 1/4 in. collet for longer life and increased precision
- Lock-On slide switch easily locks on tool for extended use applications
- Extended spindle for grinding in difficult to reach places
- Constant-response circuitry provides a soft-start, maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- Direct air-flow diverts dust away from vital components and extends tool life
- Metal gear cover for maximum durability
- Service Minder carbon brushes eliminate guesswork and increases lifetime for less downtime with auto-cutoff when brushes need service
- 6.5 Amp Variable-Speed Die Grinder - DG490CE-RT
- Box Wrench (19mm) - 3607950024
- Box Wrench (13mm) - 3607950025