Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
All the features needed in a magnetic locator, ergonomically designed for complete one-handed operation, so your other hand is free to use other equipment. Locate ferrous objects underground, whether underwater or in the snow. The Magna-Trak is ideal for locating nails, iron pipes, valve covers, masonry nails, manhole covers, cast iron water and gas lines, surveyor markers and more.
- Large LCD Display, digital readout and bar graph allow you to locate visually
- Used with audio tone allows for pinpoint accuracy, even in congested search areas
- Segmented battery level indicator means no power loss surprises
- Indicator cautions when detecting a power line
- Lets you block out interference from a magnetic disturbance
- Membrane switch lets you adjust volume and sensitivity with the same hand that holds the locator
- No mechanical controls, membrane is sealed from dust and moisture
- Magnetic speaker is enhanced to produce a richer tone for easier locating.
- Engineered body and weighs in at only 3 lbs.
- Water-resistant housing permits use in the rain
- Ergonomic handle with textured grip
- MT200 Magna-Trak Magnetic Locator with Hard Case - 19-200HCS