The DEWALT Backpack Blower features a brushless motor and two 40V 7.5 Ah batteries, giving you the power to move debris with 450 CFM of air volume at 142 MPH. The DCBL590 features an active second battery well for an additional battery and extended run time if needed.
The control handle features a battery switch that enables you to select which battery to draw energy from or to lock the tool off for transport or storage. It also includes a full variable speed trigger and a speed lock that is activated and deactivated with the push of a button. At only 63 dB(A), the backpack blower is compliant with noise-restricted regions and ideal for working on noise-sensitive properties.
- Efficient motor provides up to 450 CFM and 142 MPH performance to move debris
- High capacity 40V MAX 7.5 Ah battery with available second battery well for additional battery and extended runtime
- Battery switch to select which battery well to draw energy from or to lock the tool off
- 63 dBA for low noise level during operation
- Variable speed trigger with speed lock for added control
- 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Backpack Blower - DCBL590
- (2) 40V MAX 7.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Standard Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product