The DeWalt DCN650 15 gauge angled finish nailer drives 15 gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20 V MAX lithium-ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 V. nominal voltage is 18.
- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628)
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.