Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
DeWalt's 20V MAX XR Brushless Nailer is the world's first gasless nailer, and features an array of design choices geared to provide you with the highest level of durability and performance. Featuring DeWalt's new XR Brushless motor design, the DCN690BR runs longer with an extended life span due to less engine wear over time. Powered by 20V MAX Lithium-Ion batteries (Sold Separately), expect less down time as each battery holds its charge longer than most standard Lithium-Ion batteries on the market today.
- Brushless motor design provides less engine wear for a more durable and longer running tool
- Fires in both sequential and bump operating modes for both precision and speed applications
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Impact-resistant top cap is easy to remove for tool troubleshooting
- Added safety with the integrated trigger lock-off prevents accidental misfires
- Powered by DeWalt's 20V MAX Lithium-Ion batteries for extended run times and higher performance (Sold Separately)
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 31 Degree 3 1/2 in. XR Brushless Framing Nailer (Bare Tool) - DCN690BR
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately