Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Reliable performance backed by the DeWalt name, the DWFP1838R 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown Finish Stapler offers an array of features designed by professionals for professionals. Set precise countersinking depths with the tool-free depth adjustment system, or work for productivity or fine quality with sequential or contact firing modes. The DWFP1838R's slim, cushioned grip provides improved comfort and a sure grip during operation, with lighter construction and design reducing fatigue during extended use.
- Selectable firing system allows both sequential or contact operation for rapid firing or precision placement
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment allows precise countersinking of staples quickly and easily
- Rear exhaust port and swivel air fitting keep tool exhaust and air hose out of the way
- Oil-free operation eliminates the hassle and mess of oil lubrication and operation
- Split nose design makes it easy to remove jammed staples
- Slim, over molded grip provides improved comfort and a sure grip during operation
- 18-Gauge 1/4 in. Crown 1-1/2 in. Finish Stapler - DWFP1838R
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product