Technology is the common thread behind the Hitachi brand. It's what makes Hitachi products superior in design and durability. From its birth, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved lives around the world. This knowledge is shared across all Hitachi divisions worldwide and is incorporated into applications that benefit many different products.
Durability is the bottom line for Hitachi Power Tools. Hitachi sees proof every day with some of their tools coming back for service that were sold 20 years ago! The technology Hitachi incorporates and the determination to produce nothing but the best is evident in the lifespan and longevity of Hitachi's tools.
- 21.1 cc PureFire two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance issues
- Extra long 60 in. shaft to lessen fatigue from bending
- Solid steel drive shaft for durability and applying more power to the gear head
- S-Start effortless and reliable starting system reduces the amount of pull force required for fast and easy start-up
- Anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- 4 in. semi-automatic trimmer head provides hassle-free operation and hold 13 feet of .095 in. co-polymer cutting line
- Walbro carburetor with purge bulb for easier starting
- Lightweight at 11 lbs. (dry weight) and well-balanced for ease of use and maneuverability
- Protective cover shields the fuel tank from wear and tear
- 21.1cc 2-Cycle Gas Solid Steel Drive Shaft String Trimmer/Brush Cutter - CG22EAP2SL
- Assembly Tool
- 4 in. Semi-Automatic Head