Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Hitachi 7 Amp 15/16 in. SDS Max Rotary Hammer offers some of the fastest drilling available in a rotary tool. This Hitachi rotary hammer has an astounding 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy. Equipped with a 7.0 amp motor, this tool is capable of drilling 1/2 in. in steel, 15/16 in. in concrete and 2 in. core bits. The quick set bit change system allows SDS bits to be switched easily and quickly, and three modes of operation are available to the user offering versatility for any application.
- 7.0 amp motor pushing 800 watts provides 2.5 ft-lbs. of impact energy for high performance
- Electronic variable speed control offers a no-load RPM up to 1050
- Lock-on speed button for continuous use with less user fatigue
- Mode selector dial with 3 modes of operation - drilling only, hammer only, and hammer/drilling for flexibility
- Push button reversing switch
- Quick-set bit system for easy and quick bit replacement
- Removable side handle with depth gauge for accurate drilling depths
- Elastomer coated D-handle absorbs vibration for a comfortable, secure grip
- 7.0 Amp 15/16 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer - DH24PF3
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case