Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Husqvarna 440 is a new lightweight and efficient all around saw, ideal for those looking for a Chainsaw that is exceptionally easy to start and maneuver. Featuring an X-Torq engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. The tool-less tensioner provides easier handling, while Smart Start and a fuel pump deliver easy start up of the machine.
- X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Tool-less chain tensioning, bar and chain assembly are accomplished quickly and easily without using any tools
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- Ergonomic rear handle for increased comfort with a soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle
- Distinct marks provide for better felling precision
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- May contain noticeable scuffs, scratches or discoloration on the product.
- 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov