Factory Reconditioned Husqvarna 967166003 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle ChainsawModel: hqvr967166003
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Husqvarna 967166003 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
- X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Tool-less chain tensioning, bar and chain assembly are accomplished quickly and easily without using any tools
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- Ergonomic rear handle for increased comfort with a soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle
- Distinct marks provide for better felling precision
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- May contain noticeable scuffs, scratches or discoloration on the product.
- 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
Pool of oil underneath saw when sits for a short time.
3 months ago
But, in ordering it from CPO I thought that it should tuned well enough to begin using it directly out of the box. I understand I would have to assemble some of it (bar, chain, oil, gas, etc) but the engine was not tuned to allow it to properly run. I had to take it to a local small engine shop prior to being able to use the saw.
They stated the the carburetor needed adjustment because it was running very "rich" and therefore allowing too much air into the engine and it would not stay cranked when initiating the saw trigger.
But other than that overall it seems to be high quality saw, easy to set up, for a good value. Ideal for homeowners needing medium duty, and definitely some use around a farm, homestead etc.
Maybe more, but I have not tested the saw's limits yet.
4 months ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
You have to use the screw driver rench combination to adjust the chain. All these saws have starting issues and bad power heads. I'm a 48 year old gear head with two engineering degrees and i could not get the saw to start. The saw I got had a crcaked power head and was leaking fueloil mix out if the bottom of the saw.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone