Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Makita’s 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder combines 6 AMP power with comfort and motor-protection features for longer-lasting industrial grinding performance. The GA4530 is ideal for masons, welders, ship yard workers, automotive technicians, stone/tile work, HVAC, electricians, and general contractors for a range of grinding applications.The GA4530-R is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications. The machined bevel gears are engineered for longer tool life, and the all-ball bearing design and metal gear housing are engineered for added durability. Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life. In addition, the armature is sealed by a protective zig-zag varnish which prevents contamination by creating a barrier under rotation.
The GA4530-R weighs only 4.0 lbs. and has a small diameter (2-1/4 in.) barrel grip engineered for added comfort. The side handle can be easily installed on both sides of the tool for operator convenience. The GA4530 is a versatile and powerful grinder engineered for demanding applications, and is ideal for welders, fabricators, plumbers, masons, electricians, automotive technicians, stone and tile workers, HVAC, and general contractors.
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Compact design with small 2-1/4 in. diameter barrel and weighs only 4 lbs. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Slide switch design with lock-on for added user convenience
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for added durability
- Machined bevel gears provide up to 2x longer service life than previous models
- Side handle is positioned at an increased 20° angle for added comfort
- Two position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- Double insulated
- 4‑1/2 in. 120V Angle Grinder - GA4530-R
- Wheel guard - 135238-9
- Locknut - 782420-7
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions