With a 4-pole, 4-brush motor, Makita's XDT11Z 18V LXT Cordless Li-Ion Impact Driver delivers more power in a compact size. Ideal for a wide range of fastening applications, this unit is variable speed between 0 to 2,900 RPM and provides 1,460 in-lbs. of torque.Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls, this tool is protected from overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. In addition, Extreme Protection Technology provides increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions. Manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process, Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism offer maximum fastening and driving power.
- Variable speed (0 - 2,900 RPM & 0 - 3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in-lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications.
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8 in. long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver (Bare Tool) - XDT11Z
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product