Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
With a 4-pole motor, Makita's XFD10Z 18V LXT Cordless Li-Ion Drill Driver delivers 480 in-lbs. of maximum torque. Ideal for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications, this unit is variable 2-speed with ranges of 0 to 600 RPM and 0 to 1,900 RPM.
Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls, this tool is protected from overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. In addition, Extreme Protection Technology provides increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of max torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0 - 600 & 0 - 1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/4 in. long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- All metal gears for increased durability
- Ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- Star Protection Computer Controls protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Bare Tool) - XFD10Z-R
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product