Please Note: This is a flammable item and is excluded from all forms of expedited shipping methods.
Do more with less with the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Driver-Drill (model XFD11ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT Series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill. The XFD11ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-3/8 in. and 2.8 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Most compact and lightest weight in the 18V category
- 12V handling with the compatibility of the worldÂ s largest 18V cordless system
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8 in. long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Driver Drill - XFD11ZB
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer