The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill combines speed and torque in a compact size, with an efficient lithium-ion battery that reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes. For increased versatility, it can be run as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable 2-speed design (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) (0-9,000 & 0-28,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4" long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for greater productivity in low-light applications
- All metal gear construction provides increased durability
- Reversible belt clip attaches to either side of the tool
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill - XPH10Z
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger DC18RC
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery - BL1830B
- Tool Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product