Makita has delivered a new industry standard with the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw. The new XSH01X/Z is the world's first cordless 7-1/4 in. circular saw powered by two 18V batteries that provide the performance of a corded saw without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V platform. The XSH01X/Z has a reinforced magnesium base for added durability and weighs only 10.1 lb. (with batteries). The saw has two L.E.D. indicators that monitor battery charge status and temperature. Additional features include an on-board blade wrench for added convenience, an electric brake for maximum productivity, rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort, and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line-of-cut for improved visibility.
- Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast cutting and ripping.
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded saw without leaving the 18V LXT platform (Compared to Makita 5007 Series)
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver up to 2.5X more cuts per charge (Compared to Makita BSS611Z)
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with batteries for operator comfort
- Reinforced magnesium base for durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-5/8 in. at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0 - 50 degrees) with a positive stop at 45 degrees
- Rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustments
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- 18V X2 LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Bare Tool) - XSH01Z
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product