Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.The Milwaukee 2313-81 M-Spector 360 features a ground-breaking rotating display enabling the user to orient the image without having to fight the cable. With a dense 640 x 480 pixel image sensor density and 4 LED lights, it delivers best in class image quality without glare or shadows. The larger 2.7 in. 320 x 240 LCD high-resolution color display and 9mm aluminum head provide easy viewing in the tightest of spaces, while optional accessories that attach to the cable head add to the versatility. With unmatched image control, clarity and brightness, the Milwaukee 2313-81 M-Spector 360 delivers a unique solution to improve the productivity of any professional.
- Rotating screen provides fluid image control.
- Optimized 2.7 in. LCD digital image display delivers crisper and clearer picture quality
- 9mm 640 x 480 digital image sensor provides superior image quality in nearly half the size
- 4 surrounding LED lights illuminate work areas without shadow or glare
- Aluminum head and improved flexibility offer unmatched durability and maneuverability
- M12 12V Cordless M-Spector 360 Rotating Digital Inspection Camera with 3 ft. Cable - 2313-81
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery
- 30 Minute Charger
- Hook, Magnet, and Mirror Attachments
- Carrying Case