Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
This Milwaukee Die Grinder offers more power for heavy duty jobs. The 5196 comes with a 1/4 in. collet but will accept 1/8 in. collet as well. A full array of mounted points allows you to grind many shapes and diameters. At 14,500 RPM with an 11 amp motor, this tool attacks even the toughest grinding jobs. A maximum 2 in. reinforced or non-reinforced wheel can be attached to this versatile grinder for deburring and shaping larger work pieces. Operated by a trigger switch on the back handle.
- 11 amp, 14,500 RPM
- For mounted wheels and points up to 2 in, reinforced wheels up to 2 in.
- 1/4 in. collet standard equipment, 1/8 in. collet available
- All ball and roller bearings
- 11 Amp Die Grinder, 14,500 RPM with Trigger Switch - 5196-8
- 1/4 in. Collet - 48-66-0975
- 11/16 in. Open End Wrench
- 1/2 in. Open End Wrench
- 1 in. Open End Wrench
- Product Manual