Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The 1-3/4 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer features a 14 Amp, 1300 MWO motor that provides optimal power for the toughest concrete drilling and demolition applications. 8.8 ft.-lbs. of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM, this hammer delivers fast drilling and hard hitting performance. Features such as AVS Anti-Vibration System, mechanical clutch, and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall long-term durability for the user.
- 14 Amp, 1300 MWO Milwaukee motor provides best-in-class power and high overload protection
- 8.8 ft.-lbs. impact energy with heavy-duty crank piston mechanism delivers hard hitting performance
- 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM delivers fast drilling even in the toughest concrete
- 2-speed impact mode for light materials
- Constant Power Technology maintains drilling speed and power when the tool is under load
- Mechanical clutch protects the gears and provides added control
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) actively reduces user vibration and increases productivity
- 1-3/4 in. SDS-max Rotary Hammer - 5426-81
- Product Manual