Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6242-8 7 Amp Compact Portable Band SawModel: milr6242-8
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6242-8 7 Amp Compact Portable Band Saw
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 9.5 lbs. compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places
- 200-360 SFPM Variable Speed Dial adjusts the speed for more accurate cuts and hard materials
- 3-1/4 in. cut capacity cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications; single pass cut on 3 in. copper, 3 in. angle iron, 2-1/2 in. conduit
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings
- LED work light illuminates the cut line in dark areas
- Blade Ejection System allows the user to quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button
- Drop resistant pulley guard with engineered geometries and high impact polymer
- Cast aluminum gear case withstands jobsite abuse and maintains gear positioning
- 7 Amp Compact Portable Band Saw - 6242-8
- Carrying Case
Q & A :
Every MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to certain exceptions, MILWAUKEE will repair or replace any part on a reconditioned product which, after examination, is determined by MILWAUKEE to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year after the date of purchase. Return the reconditioned product and a copy of proof of purchase to a MILWAUKEE factory Service /Sales Support Branch location or MILWAUKEE Authorized Service Station, freight prepaid and insured. This warranty does not apply to damage that MILWAUKEE determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than MILWAUKEE authorized personnel, misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents. THIS WARRANTY SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR OR OTHER WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN ANY OPERATOR'S MANUAL OR OTHER DOCUMENTS RELATING TO THIS PRODUCT. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS RECONDITIONED PRODUCT
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878