Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Milwaukee 6391-21 Circular Saw features a patented adjustable main handle that provides users with maximum control and comfort. The handle position can be moved to eight different positions for the best ergonomic grip. Both front and rear handles have cushioned grips. Superior cut visibility for right hand users with the blade on the left side of the saw. At 10.4 lb. and featuring a powerful Milwaukee built 15 amp motor, this saw provides 3.25 maximum horsepower. An aircraft aluminum shoe resists bending. Easy to reach depth and bevel adjustment knobs allow bevels to 50 degrees, exceeding the bevel capacity of worm drive saws by 5 degrees.
- Blade is mounted on the left for superior visibility to the cut line
- 3.25 max horsepower exceeds worm drive saws with 35% less weight
- Full 50 degrees bevel capacity
- Exclusive Tilt-Lok main handle adjusts to the work for most comfortable work position
- 7-1/4 in. Left Blade Circular Saw with Case - 6391-81
- Carrying Case - 48-55-9166
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Product Manual