Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR09892B 18V Brushless 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer (Tool Only)Model: rgdrzrr09892b
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR09892B 18V Brushless 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer (Tool Only)
- Brushless motor for superior power and runtime
- Magnesium construction for lighter weight
- Selectable mode switch allows contact actuation or single sequential actuation mode
- Tool-free depth of drive accurate depth control to protect work surface from overdriving
- Tool-free power adjustment regulates power for optimum results
- Dry-fire lockout extends motor life and prevents missing nails
- Tool-free jam release for easy access to clear jams
- 2 non-marring pads keep work surface free of tool marks
- Grip light engages light independently of trigger to illuminate work space
- 18V Brushless 16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer (Tool Only) - ZRR09892B
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Desperately in need of help
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.