Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR4122 12 in. Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw with LaserguideModel: rgdrzrr4122
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR4122 12 in. Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laserguide
- Heavy duty 15 amp motor heavy duty motor powers through the most difficult cuts
- Dual bevel 0 to 48 degrees left and right with crown molding stops so that you can move the saw head instead of the material
- Extended miter ranges from 0 to 50 degree miter capacities with crown molding stops to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Bevel crown molding stops rotation stops at most common angles 0, 33.9, 45, and 48 degrees Left and Right
- Miter crown molding stops rotation stops at most common crown molding angles 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45 degrees left and right
- Adjustable laser guide user-adjustable laser assists operator to accurately align blade with the cut line and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Fixed dust port maintains optimal position for best in class dust collection
- Sliding miter fences provides support for wider material, adjusts for bevel cuts
- Quick-release miter lock provides user with easy access to make quick angle adjustments
- 2-1/2 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Ergonomic D-handle with innovative hex grip for a secure grip and maximum control
- Zero clearance throat plate gives material maximum cut-through support
- Work clamp securely holds material in place
- 12 in. Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laserguide - ZRR4122
Second was better only bent back plate screw, shipping and quality control need to step up game
Going to buy new or in person for now on.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.