Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP236 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver (Tool Only)Model: ryorzrp236
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP236 ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- New and improved GripZone overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- 1/4 in. quick coupler for easy bit changes and also features auto-load chuck for fast, easy one-handed bit loading and ejecting
- Tri-beam LED provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
- Variable-speed trigger assists in screw start up, allowing the unique impact mechanism to drive the longest deck screws or largest lag screws with ease
- Batteries and charger Sold Separately,this item works with these batteries (P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108) and chargers (P113, P114, P117, P118, P131, P125)
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- ONE Plus 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver (Tool Only) - ZRP263
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Ideal diy tool.
4 months ago
1 year ago
Q & A :
I will be purchasing a reconditioned Ryobi P236 with the LED and I have a simple question. I know it is bare tool only and includes no battery or charger, but does it come with the Ryobi Green Padded Tool Bag? Thank you in advance!
Ryobi Power Tool Limited One Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Ryobi power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ryobi Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ryobitools.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to you. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ryobi Authorized Service Centers. Ryobi makes no warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ryobi is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.