Compact and Powerful.The Spectra Precision DG613 Pipe Laser is built for efficiency, accuracy and reliability when laying pipes. The length of the DG613 has been reduced to make it easier to set up the lasers into tight inverts in the manhole. The DG613 has a grade range from -12% to +40% and is fully self-leveling over the entire grade range. Even the cross axis is fully compensated - providing quick set up and peace of mind that the laser will be level without having to adjust at the bottom of the invert.
The DG613 works over a distance of 150m (500ft) providing full operation in a single set-up between manholes. The new RC803 remote control provides full function control and utilizes infra-red light in the pipe for up to 150 meter (500 feet) control. For "over-the-top" setups, the remote utilizes radio communications up to a distance of 130 meter (430 feet). Flexible power options provide 40 hours operating time with NiMH rechargeable batteries and 50 hours with alkaline batteries. Alkaline batteries can be used directly at the laser without a separate battery pack. An additional car charger is available for work in remote areas.
Large graphical user interface can be seen easily when the laser is in a manhole. All functions are available via graphical menu which makes it simple and easy to use - no secret button pressing and short learning curve means it can be handed to anyone in your crew with little or no training. The same graphical user interface is used at the RC803 remote control. The DG613 has a bright beam that can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench. Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG613 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 150mm (6 in.) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe.
- Self-leveling range from -12% to +40%
- +/-10 arc second accuracy
- Fully-compensated cross axis
- The DG613 pipe laser works over a distance of 500 feet using the RC803 remote control, providing full operation in a single set-up task
- The remote control provides full function control and utilizes infra-red light inside the pipe and enables radio communication up to a distance of 430 feet
- The cross axis is fully compensated to provide fast set up that the laser will accurately level without adjusting the bottom of the invert
- The DG613 boasts functions such as line centering, line set, and line alert which simplify setting and resetting the vertical line or even the grade on its display
- Large LCD display and color-coded keypad
- (1) Pipe Laser (DG613)
- (1) Remote (RC803)
- (1) NIMH Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.