Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Quickly adaptable to any site requirement, the GL612 Single Grade Self-Leveling Digital Rotary Laser is a rugged and cost-effective tool that will simplify all level, grade, and vertical alignment tasks. You will reduce time and increase accuracy and reliability measuring steep slopes and drainage installations. Additionally, with the remote control and Laserometer that comes with the GL612 you have the ability to remotely monitor and change any laser setting as well as see all measurements in an easy-to-read digital readout.
- Fully automatic up to +/- 25% grade on X/Y axes
- Fully automatic vertical leveling and automatic axis features such as simplified Grade Match which measures and displays existing grades over unknown ground
- Rugged construction able to withstand a drop up to 3 ft. onto concrete
- Versatile with an operating range of up to 2600 ft. in diameter
- Intuitive control keypad and an easy-to-read graphic display
- Mask Mode and password step up included for maximum control
- Automatic temperature compensation and an electronic leveling vibrating filter
- Includes the HL750 Laserometer for long range wireless remote display and monitoring capability
- Laserometer includes a large reception height to ease beam reception and anti-strobe sensor to prevent false readings from jobsite strobe lights
- Single Grade Automatic Self-Leveling Digital Rotary Laser - GL612-RFB
- Laserometer - HR750-RFB
- Remote Control - RC602-RFB
- Hard-Shell Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.