Factory Reconditioned Spectra Precision GL612-RFB Single Grade Automatic Self-Leveling Digital Rotary LaserModel: spcrgl612-rfb
Last 2 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Spectra Precision GL612-RFB Single Grade Automatic Self-Leveling Digital Rotary Laser
- Fully automatic up to +/- 25% grade on X/Y axes
- Class 2 Laser Product, < 3.4mW Power Output, Wavelength 630-680
- Fully automatic vertical leveling and automatic axis features such as simplified Grade Match which measures and displays existing grades over unknown ground
- Rugged construction able to withstand a drop up to 3 ft. onto concrete
- Versatile with an operating range of up to 2600 ft. in diameter
- Intuitive control keypad and an easy-to-read graphic display
- Mask Mode and password step up included for maximum control
- Automatic temperature compensation and an electronic leveling vibrating filter
- Includes the HL750 Laserometer for long range wireless remote display and monitoring capability
- Laserometer includes a large reception height to ease beam reception and anti-strobe sensor to prevent false readings from jobsite strobe lights
- Single Grade Automatic Self-Leveling Digital Rotary Laser - GL612-RFB
- Laserometer - HR750-RFB
- Remote Control - RC602-RFB
- Hard-Shell Carrying Case
Two Warranty Policies are offered with Spectra Precision products:1. Repair Warranty – no cost during warranty period No charge for parts and labor for repair of covered products.
2. OTC (Over-the-Counter) Exchange Warranty - no cost during base warranty period No charge for instant exchange of covered products at retailers.
Please refer to chart by clicking HERE.