The automatic self-leveling Spectra Precision HV302G Horizontal/Vertical Laser offers exceptional versatility and superior green beam visibility for increased productivity at a great value. The HV302G is capable of handling a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications optimized for interior projects.
A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility green beam of the HV302G delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
Extremely rugged, the laser can withstand drops of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meter (5 feet), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs. Even in the toughest jobsite conditions, the laser delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase overall productivity and cost-savings. The HV302G features a simple keypad with arrow buttons, making it easy to use. The laser can be configured with an HR150U receiver or the new HL760U Universal Digital Readout Receiver. By utilizing the radio communication between HV302G and the optional HL760U receiver, a reference for a sloped ceiling or line points for drywall layout can be quickly and easily established. The HL760U receiver is unique as it will work with any green, infra-red or red beam laser.
- Automatic Self Leveling
- Class 3 Laser Product, < 5mW Power Output, Wavelength 600-680
- Robust design
- Automatic horizontal and vertical self-leveling
- Height of Instrument Alert
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor projects, this laser level features high-visibility green beam that is four times more visible than standard red beam lasers
- Rotor vial for easy and accurate vertical plumb setup
- Preset adjustable rotation speed and scan line sizes to fulfill all interior application needs
- High visibility green beam is four times more visible than standard red beam lasers
- (1) Green Beam Construction Laser (HV302G-1)
- (1) NiMH Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.