Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Spectra Precision LR50-RFB Laser Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including: dozers, excavators, backhoes, scrapers and box blades. The easy-to-use LR50-RFB features versatile 360 degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR50-RFB receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity
- Center on-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade, for use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoes
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions
- Use as stand-alone display receiver or with CB25 Single Control Box for an affordable blade control solution
- Used with Spectra Precision Laser RD10 Remote Display
- 360 Degree Laser Display Receiver with Built-in Blade Tilt - LR50-RFB
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.