Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Fein 92027236090 Turbo I 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Dust Extractor
- Comes with a variable suction control. You can adjust the power via a simple and durable switch. The current setting is shown by an easily understandable and readable LED indicator. Variable suction control saves energy and reduces the noise level to an absolute minimum.
- The Fein Turbo I features an automatic on-off switch. Plug your sander into the panel mounted outlet. When you turn your sander on, the vacuum starts automatically. When you shut your sander off, the vacuum continues to run for 3 seconds to clean the hose.
- Compact wet and dry dust extractor with connection for power tools during workshop and installation use
- The new design has an optimized shape and 6 wheels instead of 4 for added stability. Producing 62dB(A) noise level at 3.5 ft, the Fein Turbo I proves that quality can be achieved without compromise.
- 6 gallon capacity
- Auto start for dust extraction when connected to your power tool with input of 5 to 2,000 watts
- Can be used as a wet dust extractor with optional anti-foam filter
- FEIN Turbo cooling technology uses a dual fan motor to prevent electrical damage and extends the life of the motor
- FEIN Dust Extractors are the perfect combination of portability and power
- A wide variety of accessories are available
- Turbo I 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Dust Extractor - 92027236090
- Coupling tool with suction control
- 13 ft. Hose
- Filter Bag
7 months ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
This is my second 'Fein Turbo' vac; the first endured nearly fifteen years of arduous use, and perhaps mis-use, before reaching retirement. (It still works but is noisy now and has blow-by issues, sort of like me.)
My previous two Turbo I's had variable motor speed , for some reason this newer unit does not.
Q & A :
Turbo I 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Dust Extractor - 92027236090
Coupling tool with suction control
13 ft. Hose
I have a 3 HP Grizzly Blower w/ Super Dust Deputy XL & Wynn filter.
I have a 6.5 hp motor on bottom ridgid shop vac doing the rest.....
I was not looking at festool as its too expensive cannot afford it.
I was looking at fein, the bypass cooling system sounds great but the weird size hose sounds awful
Is this flex vacum a safe way to go? if so where do i get accessories?
and is it worth hooking up to a 2" dust deputy
FEIN One Year Standard Warranty
Every FEIN power tool is carefully inspected, tested, and is subject to FEIN Quality Assurance's stringent controls. FEIN grants a manufacturer guarantee for precise construction and faultless material on its power tools for the duration of (1) one year - appropriately as of purchase date.
3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
This guarantee period is extended to 3 years for all FEIN power tools purchased after 1/1/2005 (Except FEIN High-Frequency Power Tools, FEIN Accu Tec Screw Guns, FEIN Balancer, FEIN Pipe Processing Tools, FEIN Compressed Air Tools, FEIN Battery Packs and Battery Chargers) if the purchaser has registered within 6 weeks of the purchase date. Registration has to be done by the customer himself on the Internet. Register online here. The proof of registration, which has to be printed out immediately, is valid as the confirmation along with the original sales receipt, which shows the purchase date. Registration can be done only if the customer accepts the storage of the queried information.
In case of a material or construction fault, a free repair will be done or in case a repair is impossible the free replacement of the device with a new one (or possibly a follow-up model).
This warranty does not cover damages that are the result of improper use such as nonobservance of the instructions, overload, operation with wrong voltages, wrong type of electricity, or unsuited accessories, as well as external influence such as dropping or striking. Not covered by the warrantee are furthermore wear from operational use under normal conditions.
Services covered by this guarantee declaration are provided solely by FEIN and by companies explicitly authorized for this by FEIN.
In case of assertion of claims from this warranty the power tool concerned has to be completely submitted or sent in along with the original sales receipt (that shows the purchase date and the product name). Partially or completely disassembled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or legal warranty claims towards the retailer remain untouched by this manufacturer guarantee.
Please note that the 3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee is valid only in certain countries. Please see www.fein.de/warranty for a list of these countries.