Fein GIR 6 in. x 88-9/16 in. GRIT GI Radius GrinderModel: fenngir
Product Features & specs :
Fein GIR 6 in. x 88-9/16 in. GRIT GI Radius Grinder
- Exact-fit grinding of pipe up to maximum 6 in. in diameter
- For industrial machining of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for all standard work pieces and grinding applications
- Construction and components are ideally suited to heavy-duty use
- Particularly cost-effective due to high removal rate combined with professional results
- High user safety and easy operation
- Custom solutions available for special applications
- Durable construction developed especially for use in industrial environment - continuous use is not a problem for the GIR Radius Grinder
- Whether processing thin, thick or solid materials, the high performance motors ensure quick and efficient radius grinding
- Precision notch grinding of pipes up to 150mm
- Vice with exchangeable stainless steel jaws and rapid clamping system
- Integrated depth stop for repetitive production
- Setting angle adjustable without tools
- Contact rollers available for all common pipe diameters
- Effective double extraction when using the GIBE machine base in connection with adapter (6 99 02 182 00 0)
- For angles of 30 degrees to 90 degrees: 30 degrees maximum 1-3/16 in. (30mm) diameter, 45 degrees maximum 4-1/8 in. (105mm) diameter, 60 degrees maximum 5-1/8 in. (130mm) diameter, and 90 degrees maximum 6 in. (150mm) diameter
- 6 in. x 88-9/16 in. GRIT GI Radius Grinder - GIR
- 5 in. x 88 in. Grain 36 Type Z Grinding Belt
- 42.4-mm Contact Roller
FEIN One Year Standard Warranty
Every FEIN power tool is carefully inspected, tested, and is subject to FEIN Quality Assurance's stringent controls. FEIN grants a manufacturer guarantee for precise construction and faultless material on its power tools for the duration of (1) one year - appropriately as of purchase date.
3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
This guarantee period is extended to 3 years for all FEIN power tools purchased after 1/1/2005 (Except FEIN High-Frequency Power Tools, FEIN Accu Tec Screw Guns, FEIN Balancer, FEIN Pipe Processing Tools, FEIN Compressed Air Tools, FEIN Battery Packs and Battery Chargers) if the purchaser has registered within 6 weeks of the purchase date. Registration has to be done by the customer himself on the Internet. Register online here. The proof of registration, which has to be printed out immediately, is valid as the confirmation along with the original sales receipt, which shows the purchase date. Registration can be done only if the customer accepts the storage of the queried information.
In case of a material or construction fault, a free repair will be done or in case a repair is impossible the free replacement of the device with a new one (or possibly a follow-up model).
This warranty does not cover damages that are the result of improper use such as nonobservance of the instructions, overload, operation with wrong voltages, wrong type of electricity, or unsuited accessories, as well as external influence such as dropping or striking. Not covered by the warrantee are furthermore wear from operational use under normal conditions.
Services covered by this guarantee declaration are provided solely by FEIN and by companies explicitly authorized for this by FEIN.
In case of assertion of claims from this warranty the power tool concerned has to be completely submitted or sent in along with the original sales receipt (that shows the purchase date and the product name). Partially or completely disassembled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or legal warranty claims towards the retailer remain untouched by this manufacturer guarantee.
Please note that the 3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee is valid only in certain countries. Please see www.fein.de/warranty for a list of these countries.