Festool sanders and abrasives work with the patented Jetstream design: an additional hole in the center and two air ducts prevent a vacuum from forming during dust extraction. This results in less dust accumulation, reduced heat, and less clogging. With the Jetstream design, you use abrasives more efficiently and extend their useful life by up to 30%.
- Titan 2 abrasive sheets are best when used on solid surfaces and automotive paint
- Less dust accumulation - Festool abrasives accumulate significantly less dust; grits can work more efficiently and increase the sanding capacity
- Reduced heat - accumulated dust layers begin to generate heat after sanding for just 2 minutes with the standard 6-hole principle; Jetstream keeps the sanding area substantially cooler
- Less clogging - heat causes dust particles to clump together and the abrasive clogs up and becomes unusable; the Jetstream design keeps the temperature low during sanding and effectively prevents clogging
- Fits RO 150 FEQ, ETS 150/3 EQ, ETS 150/5 EQ, LEX 2 150/7, and LEX 2 150/3
- (100) 6 in. P1500-Grit Titan 2 Abrasive Sheets - 492349