The secret to a great finish lies in the use of the right pad and abrasive for the application at hand. With the Festool System, you'll find a solution for virtually any application, and you'll produce better results with pads, abrasives, sanders and dust extractors designed to work seamlessly and efficiently together. Festool sanding pads are designed as carefully as every other component for optimum performance and a long life. All of our pads are designed with dust extraction as a primary consideration, so you'll work cleaner, produce a better finish and significantly extend the life of your abrasives and pads. Festool pads feature the StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes, and enable re-use of partially used abrasives. A highly-resilient, heat-resistant MPE foam is utilized in all our pads for consistent finishing results, uniform wearing, and extended pad life. Because sanding pads will eventually fatigue and require replacement, it is advisable to keep a fresh pad at hand to avoid a break in work.
Offering truer running performance for smoother surfaces, less vibration, and longer life, Fusion-Tec pads are the latest from Festool in high-performance sanding accessories, and will replace all 6 in. Multi-Jetstream Pads for the ETS 150/3, ETS 150/5 and RO 150 E. The new Fusion-Tec pads are fully compatible with all current Festool 6 in. abrasives including Jetstream and Multi-Jetstream hole patterns.
- Soft pad with regular density for most general purpose finish sanding applications
- Jetstream design delivers highly effective dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer pad and abrasive life
- Quickly match the pad to the surface with the efficient FastFix tool-less pad change
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes; enables re-use of partially used abrasives
- For contours and profiles
- Fits ETS 150/3, ETS 150/5, and Rotex 150 E
- 6 in. Fusion-Tec MultiJetstream Soft Sanding Pad - 498987