The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade.
- This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Power consumption 1200 watt.
- Angular range -1 degrees - 47 degrees.
- Idle engine speed 2,000–5,200 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter 6-1/4” (160 mm).
- Arbor Size 0.787” (20 mm)
- Weight 9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48
- Flag window
- Vision panel